Corona virus disclosure form
In order to manage and minimise the risk during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and ensure that the directions of the UK Chief Medical Officers are complied with, we are requesting that all visitors who will come to our session make a written declaration that they have not visited any of the currently defined coronavirus risk areas (see link below) in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with any other persons who are known to have visited these areas or are suspected of having contracted coronavirus.
CURRENT CORONAVIRUS RISK AREAS
Information on the current situation and the most up to date* risk areas for coronavirus can be found at the GOV.UK website:
The list of high risk countries, regions or lock-down areas can be found in the section headed ‘Returning Travellers’.
*Please note the web page may need to be refreshed to access the most up to date information.
I confirm that I have not visited any of the currently defined risk areas for coronavirus in the last 14 days nor, to the best of my knowledge, come into close contact with any other persons who are known to have visited these areas or are suspected of having coronavirus.
By booking a session and visiting any clubs, I confirm that I haven’t got:
- I haven’t got a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- I haven’t got a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- I haven’t visited any of the risk areas for coronavirus (as defined on the GOV.uk link above) in the last 14 days
- To the best of your knowledge, I haven’t come into close contact with any other persons who are known to have visited these areas
- To the best of your knowledge, I haven’t come into close contact with any other persons who are suspected of having coronavirus
- I declare that the above is correct and that if any of these circumstances were to change I will immediately inform the company
Health commitment statement.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of this organisation are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the exercises that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make you own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustment, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us.
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when exercising. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligation which you or we must meet.
Terms and conditions
1. Acceptance The Use Of Aqua Fit Pro Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Aqua Fit Pro is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Credit card details
Aqua Fit Pro would not have access to your credit card details. All payment will be done through Stripe or other secure payment gateway and will obey to its private policy.
Your details might be stored for future purchase by the third party. All clients will have the possibility to erase their details. For any modification contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Class bookings
3.1 Confirmation of booking
a) All online bookings are confirmed by the issuing of a booking confirmation direct to your nominated email address. Or will be shown in the Booking section of the customer online area.
b) All bookings are made in the name of a specified individual as set out on the booking confirmation. Proof of identity may be required. Bookings are non-transferable and non refundable. Purchase (classes and training) are non-transferable and non refundable. We however offer a grace period of 24h after any purchase made online.
c) Clients are only allowed to book one First Timer deal. In case of misusing this pack, client will be charged accordingly and account will be de-activated.
d) Any credit given to client will only be applicable to specific pack which will specify beforehand. In case of misusing this credit, client will be charged accordingly.
3.2 Cancellation of class bookings
Confirmed class bookings can be cancel up to 24h prior class.
No refund will be provided for participants who fail to attend for a confirmed booking.
4.1 Confirmation of purchase
a) All online purchase are confirmed by crediting the customer account (Packages/Membership) or sending confirmation through nominated email address (Training)
4.2. Cancellation/Refund of purchase
All purchase are non-transferable and non refundable we do however offer a 24h grace period.
5. Release and Waiver
In consideration of the use of Aqua Fit Pro workout/Training, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, waive any claims to which I may become entitled for injury or damage and release Aqua Fit Pro, its directors, officers and shareholders and all other representatives, employees, agents or any other person assisting in the activities of Aqua Fit Pro workout/Training from any claims for damages, injury or loss suffered by me as a result of my participation in the activities of Aqua Fit Pro workout/Training. I further state that I am in proper physical condition to participate in the activities of Aqua Fit Pro workout/Training and am aware that participation in such activities could in some circumstances, result in physical injury.
6. Change of Use
Aqua Fit Pro reserves the right to:
a) change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Aqua Fit Pro shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
b) change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
Aqua Fit Pro Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
a) All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Aqua Fit Pro or otherwise used by Aqua Fit Pro as permitted by law.
b) In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
9. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
a) The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
b) To the extent permitted by law, Aqua Fit Pro will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
c) Aqua Fit Pro makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
d) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Aqua Fit Pro for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Aqua Fit Pro or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Aqua Fit Pro and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Aqua Fit Pro arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of UK and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of UK courts.
For any further information please email email@example.com